Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default link cell in to different worksheets in same workbook excel 2003

I have four pages in an excel workbook and want to link North, South, Mid to
Results, I have entered = into cell C6 in Results but I can only link one
worksheet and I need all three, please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
I assume that your tabs are named "North", "South" etc and the result you
want to pull out is in cell C6 so enter

=North!C6+South!C6+Mid!C6

change range or sheet name to fit your needs

"Jimmpy" wrote:

I have four pages in an excel workbook and want to link North, South, Mid to
Results, I have entered = into cell C6 in Results but I can only link one
worksheet and I need all three, please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean something like this:

=TRIM(North!A1 &" "& South!A1 &" "& Mid!A1)

?

If you have numbers that you want to add together then you can do
this:

=North!A1 + South!A1 + Mid!A1

Put the formula in A1 on the Results sheet and copy to other cells as
appropriate.

Hope this helps.

Pete