-   -   link cell in to different worksheets in same workbook excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238304-link-cell-different-worksheets-same-workbook-excel-2003-a.html)

Jimmpy

link cell in to different worksheets in same workbook excel 2003

I have four pages in an excel workbook and want to link North, South, Mid to
Results, I have entered = into cell C6 in Results but I can only link one
worksheet and I need all three, please help

Eduardo

link cell in to different worksheets in same workbook excel 2003

Hi,
I assume that your tabs are named "North", "South" etc and the result you
want to pull out is in cell C6 so enter

=North!C6+South!C6+Mid!C6

change range or sheet name to fit your needs

"Jimmpy" wrote:

I have four pages in an excel workbook and want to link North, South, Mid to
Results, I have entered = into cell C6 in Results but I can only link one
worksheet and I need all three, please help

Pete_UK

link cell in to different worksheets in same workbook excel 2003

Do you mean something like this:

=TRIM(North!A1 &" "& South!A1 &" "& Mid!A1)

?

If you have numbers that you want to add together then you can do
this:

=North!A1 + South!A1 + Mid!A1

Put the formula in A1 on the Results sheet and copy to other cells as
appropriate.

Hope this helps.

Pete