Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TIFF image moves for no reason when printed

I have added the company logo to the top, centre of my one-page sheet.

My problem is that while everything looks good when looking at the
spreadsheet, the moment I Preview or Print my sheet, the logo changes size
and moves over to the far right of the page, and down a bit.

I have changed the image properties so that it doesn't move with cells, and
I have tried it moving with the cells. What am I missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure if this helps but you did not state which version of XL you are
using...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838910/en-us
--
HTH...