Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default TIFF image moves for no reason when printed

Not sure if this helps but you did not state which version of XL you are
using...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838910/en-us
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Nikko963" wrote:

I have added the company logo to the top, centre of my one-page sheet.

My problem is that while everything looks good when looking at the
spreadsheet, the moment I Preview or Print my sheet, the logo changes size
and moves over to the far right of the page, and down a bit.

I have changed the image properties so that it doesn't move with cells, and
I have tried it moving with the cells. What am I missing?