Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I am having trouble printing basic cell borders in Excel 2007.

I am not able to get my borders to show when I print or in print preview.
They are visible when I am working in the worksheet. Does anyone have any
ideas what I am doing wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Michele, I seemed to have this same problem the other day. I ended up
treating my cells as though they didn't have borders. I went into format and
then borders and actually clicked on the "no borders" symbol and then
re-added them. Not sure what either of is doing wrong, but this seemed to
solve the problem for me. Hope it helps you.