Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Val Val is offline

Default Trouble printing JPG in Excel 2007

I have a worksheet in which I've embedded a JPG image. The image appears on
the screen during editing and print preview, but will not print. It is not a
printer issue since the same JPG prints from other programs just fine.

I am not at all familiar with Excel 2007. I'm just helping a friend with
this problem. Please, any advice is welcome.

Thanks!