Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert/ Delete rows of a protected worksheet.

Hi All,

In my requirement I have to lock top 5 rows of the worksheet and the Cloumns
starting from AA to the last column, so that rest of the cells remains
editable to me.

I got sucess in doing so. With this another problem entered..
now I am unable to Insert / Delete the rows on Right Click...

Can any body please help me??
Or have any other alternative for doing this.

Please let me know for further clarifications.
Thanks in advance.