Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save File at specific Time

Hi Gentelmen, I need your expertise once again,

I have a spreadsheet that is purly run by code all userforms etc to capture
information from the workforce. What i need is for the appliations to save
itself at 18:00 hrs and again at 06:00 each and every day. This corrospondes
to when the Shifts Finishes, therby capturing all the data for the shifts
work.

However,A userform will always be active on the screen awaiting input, but
not neccessarily being worked upon

I'm also assuming that such code would have to placed in the 'ThisWorkbook'
section.

Does anyone have any idea on how this can be accomplished?
your help would be much appreciated

Lee