Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default Links to folders used to store web pages

I am using Excel 2007 and have set up a series of charts to autopublish to
web pages each time the workbook is saved. I relocated the destination
folders and now what to update the links to these folders in excel. Since I
have a large (50) number of charts, I would like to be able to edit the links
directly rather than setting up each chart to auto publish again.

Where does Excel store the links that are utilized in the publish function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on a cell that doesn't have a link. Then use the arows to move to the
cell with the link. Next right click the mouse. You will have the option to
get the linked address.

"Bob" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007 and have set up a series of charts to autopublish to
web pages each time the workbook is saved. I relocated the destination
folders and now what to update the links to these folders in excel. Since I
have a large (50) number of charts, I would like to be able to edit the links
directly rather than setting up each chart to auto publish again.

Where does Excel store the links that are utilized in the publish function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work. I am
publishing a chart object from a chart tab and there are no cells visible and
mousing over the chart object and right clicking does not produce anything
useful.

"Bob" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007 and have set up a series of charts to autopublish to
web pages each time the workbook is saved. I relocated the destination
folders and now what to update the links to these folders in excel. Since I
have a large (50) number of charts, I would like to be able to edit the links
directly rather than setting up each chart to auto publish again.

Where does Excel store the links that are utilized in the publish function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm using 2007. It appears that excel sets a prerty in the cell indicating
the cell contains a hyperlink. The the data in the cell becomes the
hyperlink address. You cna simply move the active cell to the cell you want
to change using the arows. Then change the address by editing the hyperlink
adress in the f(x) box at the top of the worksheet.