Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default resizing calendar in excell 2003.

I am trying to resize the calendar template in excell 2003 without luck. I
want to print 2 months on one side of paper. Any Ideas
Thanks
--
BOB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The programming code in the Calendar workbook would have to be rewritten to do that. Otherwise...
You can take a picture of the calendar and paste on blank sheet.
Then create the next calendar month and paste a picture of it below the first picture.
Print the new sheet
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"bob_bubba"
wrote in message

I am trying to resize the calendar template in excell 2003 without luck. I
want to print 2 months on one side of paper. Any Ideas
Thanks
--
BOB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've modified the calendar code from...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213795
"...How to Create a Monthly Calendar"

and put it in a .xls workbook with two sheets: "2 Month Calendar" & "1 Month Calendar".
Click the button on the appropriate sheet to generate the calendar.
The workbook code module is unlocked so the modified code is viewable.

If anyone would like a (free) copy, email and ask for "Multi Month Calendar".
I request that you use your real name and provide your geographic location.
XX (remove xxx)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA