Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quattro Pro Conversion

How do I convert a .qpw to an excel file? I have Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Found on a website:

Quote:
There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would allow you to
open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel. In addition, Corel DOES
NOT have a (free) Quattro Pro viewer.

The only way to open a Quattro Pro file would be to download and install
WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial from Corel's website.

End quote

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"hershey_fan" wrote in message
How do I convert a .qpw to an excel file? I have Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would
allow you to open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel.

There used to be one for Excel 2000...

Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Found on a website:

Quote:
There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would allow you
to open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel. In addition, Corel
DOES NOT have a (free) Quattro Pro viewer.

The only way to open a Quattro Pro file would be to download and install
WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial from Corel's website.

End quote

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"hershey_fan" wrote in message
How do I convert a .qpw to an excel file? I have Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Rick Rothstein" wrote...
There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would
allow you to open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel.

There used to be one for Excel 2000...

You really don't know how to read carefully, do you? The cited article
is for .WQ1 and .WB1 files, *not* .QPW files. .QPW files are to .WB1
as Excel 2003 .XLS files are to Excel version 2 .XLS files.

Why bother responding if you're going to do so carelessly?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You really don't know how to read carefully, do you? The cited article
is for .WQ1 and .WB1 files, *not* .QPW files. .QPW files are to .WB1
as Excel 2003 .XLS files are to Excel version 2 .XLS files.

Why bother responding if you're going to do so carelessly?

I thought you knew... all the volunteers here take turns posting messages
designed to irritate you. Yesterday was the second Saturday in July... it
was my turn.

<g

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hershey_fan wrote:
How do I convert a .qpw to an excel file? I have Office 2003.

Google for "Conversions Plus."

Bill