Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quattro Pro Conversion

There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would
allow you to open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel.

There used to be one for Excel 2000...

Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Found on a website:

Quote:
There are NO converters/filters for Microsoft Excel that would allow you
to open a Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Microsoft Excel. In addition, Corel
DOES NOT have a (free) Quattro Pro viewer.

The only way to open a Quattro Pro file would be to download and install
WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial from Corel's website.

End quote

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"hershey_fan" wrote in message
How do I convert a .qpw to an excel file? I have Office 2003.