Homer

Default how do i copy subtotals without the underlying data?

Hi

I want to copy the subtotals only from one sheet to another, there must be a
way??

Thanks

Homer "D'oh"
JulieD

Hi Homer

display only the subtotals on the screen and click on one of them
choose edit / goto, click the Special button
select
visible cells only
click OK

now COPY and PASTE as usual.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Homer" wrote in message
Hi

I want to copy the subtotals only from one sheet to another, there must be
way??

Thanks

Homer "D'oh"

Hi
Reduce the grouping to show just the information you want. Hit F5 and select
Visible Cells.
Ctrl+C to copy. Move to where you want the totals and click Edit / Paste
Special / Values.

--
Andy.

"Homer" wrote in message
Hi

I want to copy the subtotals only from one sheet to another, there must be
way??

Thanks

Homer "D'oh"

RagDyeR

If you do this often, you may wish to place the icon on your toolbar.

Right click in the toolbar and choose "Customize", then <Commands tab,

Click <Edit in the left window, and scroll down to the next to last item in
the right window.

Click and drag it to your toolbar.
--

HTH,