militant

Default deleting a macro resulted in a problem

I'm a beginner with excel macro. I tried to write a macro and soon I
found I couldn't finish it so I just determined to delete it to get
out. Then when I open the file, a message poped up, reading that there
is a macro in this file, you can cancel, start it,blah,blah. As I've
deleted the macro and I am sure there is no other macros in this file,
I am confused. I tried to cancel and start the macro, it said "module
unfound" under both options and the file couldn't be opened. As this
file contained some important info for me, can someone offer some
help?
Thanks,
Militant

deleting a macro resulted in a problem militant Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 April 29th 05 08:01 PM
Hotkey problem w/ macro to append comment roadkill Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 6th 05 06:52 PM
Macro problem Jim New Users to Excel 2 March 16th 05 07:36 PM
Circular Problem needs Macro NICK Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 February 1st 05 09:09 AM
Problem executing a macro from different workbook where it is Sergio Calleja Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 17th 05 12:38 PM