-   -   deleting a macro resulted in a problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23571-deleting-macro-resulted-problem.html)

militant

deleting a macro resulted in a problem

I'm a beginner with excel macro. I tried to write a macro and soon I
found I couldn't finish it so I just determined to delete it to get
out. Then when I open the file, a message poped up, reading that there
is a macro in this file, you can cancel, start it,blah,blah. As I've
deleted the macro and I am sure there is no other macros in this file,
I am confused. I tried to cancel and start the macro, it said "module
unfound" under both options and the file couldn't be opened. As this
file contained some important info for me, can someone offer some
help?
Thanks,
Militant