tomhelle

Default Excel 2002 compatibility with earlier versions

I have a series od spreadsheets that are hyperlinked together under a single
file created with Excel 2002. Each of the spreadsheets have comments and
imbedded graphics.

Question - Can earlier versions of Excel functionally compatible to read the
hyperlinks, comments, and imbedded graphics I've created usaing Excel 2002?
Thanks in advance.
Jim Rech

Excel 97 and 2000 should be able to read workbooks you create in Excel 2002.
Before that, no, unless you convert the file format via File, Save As.

--
Jim