Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel outlines structure

Hi,
How can I copy the outline structure from one workbook to another, by this i
mean that when i paste the outline not only the data but expand and collapse
button should also come in new workbook.
Thanks in advance
Meghna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the rows and copy..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"meghnal" wrote:

Hi,
How can I copy the outline structure from one workbook to another, by this i
mean that when i paste the outline not only the data but expand and collapse
button should also come in new workbook.
Thanks in advance
Meghna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It only copies the data not the structure.
If I create a new workbook, create outlines and copy them in another new
workbook it works.
But for existing workbooks it only copies the data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have tried copying rows with outline; from previously saved workbooks and
it copies the outline too. Please can you try again (XL 2003).

I have selected the entire row. either by selecting the row headers using
mouse or using the (Ctrl+Shift key )

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria