Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Hyperlink within a Document

Is there a way in Excel 2007 to make it display the linked cell as the first
cell in the window instead of navigating to the closest window that will
display the cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Could you give us and example, this question is not clear.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire