Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default how do you print 2 pages per worksheet

I want to print two pages per worksheet without reformating my data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Set your print range then at midpoint add a horizontal pagebreak?

Or post more details about what your sheet contains.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:26:05 -0700, Joe
wrote:

I want to print two pages per worksheet without reformating my data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

File/ Page Setup/ Page: Scaling: Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 2 tall [or Fit
to 2 page(s) wide by 1 tall, whichever you prefer].
--
David Biddulph