-   -   how do you print 2 pages per worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233448-how-do-you-print-2-pages-per-worksheet.html)

Joe

how do you print 2 pages per worksheet

I want to print two pages per worksheet without reformating my data.

Gord Dibben

how do you print 2 pages per worksheet

Set your print range then at midpoint add a horizontal pagebreak?

Or post more details about what your sheet contains.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:26:05 -0700, Joe
wrote:

I want to print two pages per worksheet without reformating my data.

David Biddulph[_2_]

how do you print 2 pages per worksheet

File/ Page Setup/ Page: Scaling: Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 2 tall [or Fit
to 2 page(s) wide by 1 tall, whichever you prefer].
--
David Biddulph