Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default converting one name to different names in columns

Hi

I have a data range 12 by 8 in which three columns will be filled with
the values RI. I would like to change these values to the name of the
RI dependent on the enzyme to be tested. They maybe located in any
column from 2 to 11.

Question:
How to locate the columns with RI in.

Thanks