Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel cell shading turns black when emailing

I have created some excel worksheets that include some cell shading. When I
email them or view the attachement through Microsoft Outlook the shading has
turned to black instead of the original colour I selected. The original excel
file saved has not changed. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unlike the previous version Excel 2007 supports up to 16 million colors. Is
there a version difference between the products (Outlook/Excel).

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria