Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BMA BMA is offline

Default Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted

When pasting a graph into a word document the colored font in textboxes turns
black. I would like to keep the colors so that the text matches the color of
the lines I am plotting. Autoshapes also retain their color. It is just the
text boxes that have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Someone was complaining about this recently in another forum. I think the
solution was to make a color printer the default printer. (I already had a
color printer as my default, so I don't know for sure if this fixed the
problem.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP