-   -   Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/120314-color-font-turns-black-when-copied-pasted.html)

BMA

Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted

When pasting a graph into a word document the colored font in textboxes turns
black. I would like to keep the colors so that the text matches the color of
the lines I am plotting. Autoshapes also retain their color. It is just the
text boxes that have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks.

Jon Peltier

Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted

Someone was complaining about this recently in another forum. I think the
solution was to make a color printer the default printer. (I already had a
color printer as my default, so I don't know for sure if this fixed the
problem.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"BMA" wrote in message
When pasting a graph into a word document the colored font in textboxes
turns
black. I would like to keep the colors so that the text matches the color
of
the lines I am plotting. Autoshapes also retain their color. It is just
the
text boxes that have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks.

BMA

Color Font Turns Black When Copied and Pasted

That was it. Thanks!