Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default adding the total hours worked in 5 weeks

I'm making a time sheet to keep track of the time I've worked and most of it
is finished but I cant get the total hours, the program counts the hours as a
day if it reaches over 24 hours. The total hours should be 82 hrs (10mins)
but it shows as 1/4/1900 5:06....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click the total cell. Format CellsCustom Type

[h]:mm

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Tisheina" wrote:

I'm making a time sheet to keep track of the time I've worked and most of it
is finished but I cant get the total hours, the program counts the hours as a
day if it reaches over 24 hours. The total hours should be 82 hrs (10mins)
but it shows as 1/4/1900 5:06....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

change the format of the time cells to
[h]:mm:ss
You can do this by choosing Format, Cells, Number tab, Custom and entering
the above on the Type line or hunting it down in the list while Custom is
selected.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire