Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default DELETING LINES THAT ARE THE SAME IN A TABLE

I HAVE A PRETTY LARGE LIST OF PRODUCTS AND I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE ANY OF THE
LINES THAT ARE REPEATED.

Sorry for the caps.

Oh, the lines are not comepletely the same

Item number Description EST Cases Weight

are the subjects for each line if the item number is the same as another
item number I want to delete the whole line