Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort, Copy, and Paste macro, must execute twice to work

I have a spreadsheet that has 4 subjects. I have a macro set up to sort on
subject 1 and then paste to workbook A. 2nd macro sorts on Subj 2 and then
paste to workbook B. Then Subj. 3/workbook C, then Subj 4/workbook d.

First two macros work fine then when I do Macro C, the first line of the
sort in Macro B results is at the top of Subj 3 sort. Oddly if I then
execute Macro C again, it's corrected.

Something weird is going on? Any ideas?
By the way all these macros are set up under a single macro. IE CTRL-M,
executes MACRO A, B, C, D DOESN't work However, MACRO A, B, C, C, D DOES
work