Newsgirl

Default View row headers while scrolling

I took a course in January and was taught there was a way of being able to
view the row headers while scrolling, but now I can't remember. How do you do
this.
--
Yours truly - Canadian Newsgirl
JulieD

Hi

click in A2 and choose window / freeze panes

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Newsgirl" wrote in message
I took a course in January and was taught there was a way of being able to
view the row headers while scrolling, but now I can't remember. How do you
do
this.
--
Yours truly - Canadian Newsgirl

hi.
select Cell A2.
then on the toolbar click WindowFreeze Pane.
accually, you can freeze rows and columns. any where you
place the cellpointer and click freeze pane, all rows
above and all columns to the left will freeze.
to remove freeze pane click windowunfreeze pane.
There is an icon for it too.

.