Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adobe files

Excel automatically tries to open Adobe files and I get an error message.
How can I reset this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would shift-rightclick on the adobe file in windows explorer.

Choose Open With
And point at what ever adobe program should open it.
You should see an option at the bottom to always use this program to open these
files. Check it.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

May be the extension is mapped to MSExcel.

In Windows Explorer ToolsFolder OptionFileTypes
Select the extension (pdf) and hit change to select Acrobat Reader

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria