Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to rotate worksheet

I want to rotate worksheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Do you mean that you want to swap the data in your sheet so the rows become
columns and the columns become rows?

If so, you need to use "Paste Special, Transpose". Here's how to do it:
1. Select the range of the data.
2. Choose Copy
3. Select 1 cell in another area (or even better, on another sheet) to be
the starting point for pasting into
4. Choose Paste Special
(in 2007, Home Ribbon, bottom half of paste button;
in any older version, Edit menu)
5. Click Checkbox for Transpose.

--
Hope that was helpful.

I want to rotate worksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Highlight all the data you want to rotate and choose Copy.

Find a new place where you can paste the data, for example go to Sheet2, and
right-click in cell A1. Now go up to the Edit menu and choose the Paste
Special option. Look for the option called 'Transpose' and select it, then
click OK. Done.

"Excel Sheet" <Excel wrote in message
I want to rotate worksheet