MarkRulesTheWorld

Default How do I rotate a worksheet in Excel?

I know that it is possible to rotate content within a cell, but what if I
want to rotate the whole worksheet?

And yes, I know that I could just set it to landscape mode, but I want to
modify it once the rows become columns and the columns become rows.
Dave Peterson

You are limited to 256 columns (and therefore 256 rows).

create a new worksheet
Select your range on the original worksheet
edit|copy
go to A1 of the new worksheet
edit|paste special|check transpose.

--