Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting Data from Dropdown Lists

I have a survey form with a number of Form Control Combo Boxes in sheet 1. I
also have a seperate Data sheet where, when the participant answers the
questions on sheet 1, the data will be recorded in the Data sheet. When I
test run the sheets the cell where I have tried to get the data to appear
comes up with #NAME? saying 'the formula contains unrecognised text'. Because
the dropdown is not in a cell I put the dropdown number as the reference that
is obviously why it is saying 'the formula contains unrecognised text'. Can
someone please tell me how I can record the text please.

Cheers
Lynda