SteveD.IFlora

Default how do I add data validation dropdown lists to a Form

I have created validation rules for columns in excel with drop down lists to
select from.I have then created a form using the tool bar and the headings
above my validation rules. The rules work within the form but I am unable to
see the drop down list in the form and therefore cannot select from the LOVs.
Microsoft Office xp version 10

Bob Phillips

Steve,

Here are some starters

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp

Part II