Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Export to quality center

Where can i see the command 'Export To Quality Center' in MS excel 2007?
We had this command under Tools menu in excel 2003, but i am not sure where
is this command in excel 2007?

Anamika
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Anamika

This menu does not comes along with MS Excel by default. This is an Add-In
which has been referred in your 2003 version. Locate the Add-In and refer
that from your 2007 version.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria