-   -   Export to quality center (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231739-export-quality-center.html)

Anamika

Export to quality center

Where can i see the command 'Export To Quality Center' in MS excel 2007?
We had this command under Tools menu in excel 2003, but i am not sure where
is this command in excel 2007?

Anamika

Jacob Skaria

Export to quality center

Dear Anamika

This menu does not comes along with MS Excel by default. This is an Add-In
which has been referred in your 2003 version. Locate the Add-In and refer
that from your 2007 version.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria