Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic Vic is offline

Default Calculate business days between 2 dates

I need to calculate how many business days between 2 dates.
G2 is report submission date
H2 is report reviewed date
K2 is the result - how many days it took to review the report
My formula is =if(or(isblank(G2),isblank(H2)),"",networkdays(G2, H2))
This formula produces #NAME? in K2
How do I fix the formula (I am using Excel 2003)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic Vic is offline

Nevermind. Thank you. I already got my answer. It requires Tools = Add-Ins
== Analisys ToolPac installed and the formula should be:
=IF(OR(ISBLANK(G2),ISBLANK(H2)),"",(NETWORKDAYS(G2 ,H2)-1))