hjyoungii

Default Is there a way to calculate business working days between dates i.

I have 2 dates and need to find out how many actual working days there is
between them. I need to subtract weekends and holidays.

This cannot be an estimate. Due to governmental requirements, it must be
acurate.

Bob Phillips

You nee the NETWORKDAYS function. This needs the Analysis Toolpak to be
installed.

It takes the form

=NETYWORKDAYS(start_date,end_date,holiday_array)

--

HTH

RP