Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default send excel sheet to email recipient as hyperlink

Hi,

My working files always comes with photo and thus creates a big file. So
instead of sending it as "Send to Email recipient (as Attachment)", is there
a way I can send it as hyperlink?

I would like to do this while I'm on my Excel sheet and not in the microsoft
outlook window.

Experts, pls. help!
CynDi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cyndi,

You would have to save it to a web-server in order to send a hyperlink.
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com

"Cyndi" wrote:

Hi,

My working files always comes with photo and thus creates a big file. So
instead of sending it as "Send to Email recipient (as Attachment)", is there
a way I can send it as hyperlink?

I would like to do this while I'm on my Excel sheet and not in the microsoft
outlook window.

Experts, pls. help!
CynDi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cyndi,

Do you want to send a hyperlink so someone who shares a server with you, or
a hyperlink so anyone, anywhere can open it?

Because of the file size issue you talk about, I always send hyperlinks,
something like:
Q:\Data\Finance\ThisBook.xlsx

Is that what you are looking to do?

PJ