Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PJFry PJFry is offline

Default send excel sheet to email recipient as hyperlink

Cyndi,

Do you want to send a hyperlink so someone who shares a server with you, or
a hyperlink so anyone, anywhere can open it?

Because of the file size issue you talk about, I always send hyperlinks,
something like:
Q:\Data\Finance\ThisBook.xlsx

Is that what you are looking to do?

PJ

"Cyndi" wrote:

Hi,

My working files always comes with photo and thus creates a big file. So
instead of sending it as "Send to Email recipient (as Attachment)", is there
a way I can send it as hyperlink?

I would like to do this while I'm on my Excel sheet and not in the microsoft
outlook window.

Experts, pls. help!
CynDi