Nancy

Default cannot send excel worksheet (sheet only) to mail recipient

When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send
to, mail receipient as attachment). I can NOT send only a single sheet out
of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send
the current sheet as the message body). Error received says "Excel could not
start the email program. Check your network connection. Make sure outlook
is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can
connect to your email server."

I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Nancy

See number 3
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm