Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Server time from Local Time

I play on a games server that uses the 24 hour clock for reporting. Issue is
I'm 6 hours behind server time. I would like to have my real time calculated
after I enter my server reports into the spreadsheet. One column is fine for
the server time of the report but would like a real time column so I can get
a handle on exactly when the reports were generated in my time.

Second item is I'm given a date. Is there a formula that can give me the day
of the week based of off the server date? 5/15/09 = Sunday

Only complication I'll have is when teh real time isn't the same day of the
week that the report was generated. Will need to be consious on the count
back I may roll back a day.

So I get the following........
01:01:00 5/15/09

but I'm 6 hours before server time. Need to convert teh above to my real
time and real date.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So I get the following........
01:01:00 5/15/09
but I'm 6 hours before server time

A1 = 01:01:00
B1 = 5/15/09

=A1+B1+TIME(6,0,0)

Custom format as dddd m/d/yy h:mm:ss

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"jaxstraww" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hmmm...

I think I have it backwards!

If you're 6 hrs behind instead of adding 6 hrs, subtract 6 hrs:

=A1+B1-TIME(6,0,0)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

[...]