Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem when printing in landscape to HP C53880 All-in One prin

When I prepare a spreadsheet in Excel 2007, I can view it in Print Preview
but if I have prepared it in landscape orientation my HP C5380 printer prints
only the left side approximately 4cm and with portatrait orientation. Does
anyone know how I can print what I see in print preview? The printer works ok
with portrait orientation and with MS Word both orientations.
--
gwdavid

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem when printing in landscape to HP C53880 All-in One pri

Loaded HP software on older machine with XP and Excel 2003. Landscape
printing works fine. I think it is a quirk between Vista and HP. My latest
round with HP support firmly states it is Microsoft's problem.