Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bk31 bk31 is offline

Default Problem when printing in landscape to HP C53880 All-in One prin

I have the same problem with a HP 8500 A909n all in one. HP has no solution
and has punted the problem to Microsoft.

"gwdavid" wrote:

When I prepare a spreadsheet in Excel 2007, I can view it in Print Preview
but if I have prepared it in landscape orientation my HP C5380 printer prints
only the left side approximately 4cm and with portatrait orientation. Does
anyone know how I can print what I see in print preview? The printer works ok
with portrait orientation and with MS Word both orientations.
--
gwdavid