jdarting

Default Printing in landscape

I have a spreadsheet that I have told in page set up to print in lanscape.
Under options in the page set up it always goes back to portrait and when I
click on landscape and then print preview, it still shows it in portrait.
There was a dotted line between two columns where it was not supposed to be
so I went to page break preview and moved the line to the end of the spread
sheet (it's only four columns). It still will not print in lanscape no matter
what i do. Any suggestions?
Gerald Evans

Try printing from the File menu. When the Print dialog box appears click on
the Properties... button opposite the printer name.
Select the Features tab and set your Orientation selection to Landscape and
proceed with the printing dialog box.

--
Enjoy the blessings of the day.

jerry