Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default after external data refresh, Delete row of manual entries

I pull external data into columns A-D. The data fills 5 rows. I add two
additional columns E,F and manually enter additional info. As the work is
completed I refresh the data and the rows of completed work will drop out of
the data query results.

Is there a way to delete the info in columns E,F if the original row of data
is removed by a data refresh? I need the remaining data to match to the row
where it was originally entered.

ex. Column A | B | C | E | D | E | F
Row 1 | -----------------| 1 | 1
Row 2 | -----------------| 2 | 2
Row 3 | -----------------| 3 | 3
Row 4 | -----------------| 4 | 4
Row 5 | -----------------| 5 | 5

After refresh. Column A | B | C | E | D | E | F

Thanks for any ideas.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"lschro" wrote:

[...]

The example above is what happens after refresh, That is NOT what I want.
This is what I need: