Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default External data refresh

Upon hitting 'refresh all', my data page refreshes all-right, but my
connected pivot table does not. If I hit 'refresh all' again, it does.

Is there a way that I can refresh the data page, and have it also refresh
the pivot table in a single go?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

No.

Connected Excel sheet have different Data column. Therefore, depending upon
the number of excel sheet you have incorporated in your Excel sheet, you have
to refresh those number of times. Because they are different data source
definition.

Challa Prabhu