Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
what do you mean by double or triple an existing excel file???

regards
FSt1

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you looking for insert rows between data?
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub InsertRows()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim NumRows As Integer
Dim Lrow As Long
Dim r As Long
Lrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
NumRows = 2
For r = Lrow To 1 Step -1
ActiveSheet.Rows(r + 1).Resize(NumRows).EntireRow.Insert
Next r
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP