-   -   how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230624-how-do-i-double-triple-existing-exel-file.html)

floatinghawk

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

FSt1

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

hi
what do you mean by double or triple an existing excel file???

regards
FSt1

"floatinghawk" wrote:

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

floatinghawk

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

If I have 100 entries, one under the other,...I want it every 3rd line so
I can write notes under each one.

"floatinghawk" wrote:

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Marcelo

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Are you looking for insert rows between data?
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"floatinghawk" wrote:

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

floatinghawk

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

I am looking for 2-3 blank rows between vertical rows for hand written notes.

"floatinghawk" wrote:

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Gord Dibben

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Sub InsertRows()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim NumRows As Integer
Dim Lrow As Long
Dim r As Long
Lrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
NumRows = 2
For r = Lrow To 1 Step -1
ActiveSheet.Rows(r + 1).Resize(NumRows).EntireRow.Insert
Next r
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"floatinghawk" wrote:

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

Dave Peterson

how do I double or triple an existing EXEL file

If it's for hand written notes, maybe you could just select the range and then
increase the rowheight by a factor of three.