Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink does not work after moving workbook.

If I create a new workbook on my desktop and insert a hyperlink that points
to "C:\test.txt". If I save the workbook and re-open it, the link still works
fine but if i move the newly created workbook to a different directory or
partition(eg. H drive), the hyperlink inside the workbook is broken. it now
points to "H:\test.txt" instead of the C drive. is there any way to fix this
small little problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Would suggest to use the HYPERLINK() function

=HYPERLINK("c:\test.txt","test.txt")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria