Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Count Dates <Today?

Excel2003 ...

Range H7:DC7 contains DATES (m/dd), TEXT & EMPTY Cells.

I wish Formula to return number of Dates <Todays Date (exclude other TEXT &
EMPTY Cells)

Thanks to the many that support these boards ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
assuming that you have real dates in your columns, try this
=countif(H2:DC7,"<"&Today())

Regards
FSt1

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ...

Range H7:DC7 contains DATES (m/dd), TEXT & EMPTY Cells.

I wish Formula to return number of Dates <Todays Date (exclude other TEXT &
EMPTY Cells)

Thanks to the many that support these boards ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Dave ... (Hi)

Before posting I tried several variations ... I would have been there if
only I had remembered the "&" ...

Thank you & the many others that offer so many solutions on these boards ...
Kha

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

=countif(h7:dc7,"<"&today())